1) Thou shall never skip uni night (particularly in first year)
Happy Hump-day…maybe even literally if you’re lucky.
2) Thou shall show kindness to the ones who have to eat campus food
Mixed meat stroganoff anyone?
3) Thou shall give up/fall behind on uni readings by week three
That’s if you even started of course.
4) Thou shall understand the many beneficial uses of a goon sack
…any excuse to down more sacks.
5) Thou shall understand the meaning of being quiet in the quiet section of the library, or be punished accordingly
IF YOU WANT TO TALK, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. SPORADICALLY WE DO GET SERIOUS ABOUT OUR STUDIES!
6) Thou, at some stage, will submit an assignment late
…most probably because you were out partying the night before.
7) Thou will question their course and life choices at some stage during their degree
Most probably around exam time.
8) Thou will always understand the importance of an afternoon nap
Power up to party hard.
9) Thou will understand a sunny day is an adequate enough excuse to skip class
Sucks to be you if you don’t go to a uni near a beach.
10) Thou will understand that celebrating holidays (even international ones) is a necessary reason to skip class and drink in celebration.
Even if it’s an international holiday. Still counts. ‘Straya mate.