We should probably be used to Tony Abbott dropping outrageous quotes that rarely make sense, but today he dropped this little gem about women in Burqas:
“I find it a fairly confronting form of attire and frankly I wish it weren’t worn.”
So we thought we’d make a list of some other, more confronting things Tone Abet may like to turn his attention towards.
1. This attire.
2. PYNE ALL THE TIME.
3. Murdoch confronting his confrontations.
5. Julie Bishop being warm for Thor’s form
— Jenna Guillaume (@JennaGuillaume) October 1, 2014
6. This plot twist
— Denham Sadler (@denhamsadler) October 1, 2014
7. The fact Abbott might not actually know what the Burqa is
— Sen Raj (@senthorun) October 1, 2014
8. Just every little thing about this
9. Cory Bernardi being a person who’s opinion some people find relevant
10….and finally the Speedos.
List compiled by Laura Polson & Tahlia Pritchard.